G'day! Hope you enjoy my adventures from Down Under!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Everything Else in Sydney

These guys were out in some form or other almost all weekend trying to sell an Australian CD. Haha...I couldn't resist when they let people get pics with them...
To be such a large city, Sydney has a huge amount of green space. Many of the very tall buildings have gardens on top of them and on different levels. There are also lots of parks and water.


On Sunday morning we visited some local markets. My favorite was in the Rocks, which is an older, more historic part of the city.


Watson's Bay

While at Watson's Bay, you can see great views of the skyline in Sydney.


Peter and Helen in front of Sydney's skyline

I felt a little left out, so I decided to pretend he was there...
Darling Harbour at night.
Both of the remaining pictures were taken while I was in the Watson Bay area.

I have many more pictures from Sydney, but I tried to share only my favorites. This weekend I got to see some Australian animals, so hopefully I will be able to post those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!