G'day! Hope you enjoy my adventures from Down Under!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Port Douglas

After spending Monday in the rainforest, we decided to go to Port Douglas for the day. Unfortunately, it was a very rainy day. Port Douglas was a cute beach town and had lots of great shops and restaurants. For lunch, we found a great cafe and my parents are now fans of fish 'n' chips.

This is a lookout point on the way to Port Douglas.

This is one of the most popular lookouts in Port Douglas. Too bad it was so rainy :(

Instead of staying in Cairns, we stayed in a villa on Clifton Beach. This is a tiny beach town, about 20 minutes north of Cairns. During the week we saw some beautiful views from our patio (when it wasn't raining!) Here are a few of my favorites.










This was a sign on Clifton Beach. I definitely wasn't getting in the water!
I will post pics of the Great Barrier Reef next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!